Sunday, September 30, 2007

Andrew's Soccer


So we signed Andrew up for Fall Soccer. Usually the games are pretty uneventful, but it is always fun to watch the kids play. Most of the pictures should speak for themselves, but I will add comments as needed.



Sometimes it seemed there was some standing around, not much paying attention.





Alright finally some action! Oh but wait, Andrew, that kid is on your team!



Andrew is obviously contemplating his next strategic play, or maybe trains, either or.



Run Andrew run! Exactly where the ball is is kind of a mystery.




A decent action shot of the group chasing the ball.



Nice kick Andrew! Should the ball be in front of his foot, or is it just the angle I am at?

Nice move! Looks like some kind of cool reverse kick. I guess you would need to be hitting the ball with your foot to actually consider it a move though, oh well.


Here is a nice picture with Andrew's Fan club in the background.



Just another shot of a play in action. This one captures Andrew's coach. I thought about volunteering as an assistant coach, but then I realized that she could probably bench press more than I could so I figured she could handle things just fine.

All in all the soccer season has been pretty fun, especially for Andrew. I think it is good for him to get that "team" sort of interaction. Andrew also likes it the best when they get to play other teams. He will always ask me if he has soccer practice, or if he will get to battle other teams. So when it is a "battle" he gets pretty excited.


No comments: