Sunday, April 11, 2010

I feel like a Trash Can

Andrew was sick today. The downside was finding a puddle of drool marking my side of the bed. The upside, we got to hang out and just talk. Sloane even spent some time hanging out with us. It did make us laugh when he said he felt like a trash can. I can only assume it was his translation of "feeling like junk". But I thought the trashcan comment was the more descriptive. Get well soon pal!




Rachel spent most the afternoon hanging out with both Andrew and Sloane. Andrdew would come in and out of sleep, and sometimes was rather incoherent, which we feel bad for him, but at the same time, it was kind of humorous. It was nice hanging out, and somehow in between it all, Rachel did an entire scrapbook for Allison. When it comes to projects, her speed really is uncanny.

Andrew just wanted to be where everyone was. If we migrated upstairs, that is where he wanted to go. If we went back downstairs, he would drag his green blanket, his animal pillow, and himself down to the couch. He just wants to be around us, which is really cool. I hope nothing changes.


PVZ!!

Of course it was my duty to entertain Andrew while lying motionless on the couch, so I hooked up our iMac to the TV and played a little Plants vs. Zombies. The zombies didn't stand a chance.




Now, time to throw the sheets in the wash.

No comments: