Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Spirit of God like a fire is burning...

I am pretty sure that Stake conference was canceled? I looked it up in the Stake Calendar, and it still listed the Provo Tabernacle as the meeting place.

Okay seriously, sad to lose such a cool historical building like this, but it was made of wood and laqure. Judging by the photos of the production lights outside with all the icicles, I don't think we will be using those lights at work any time soon (not to mention the load of other equipment our group lost.)

I think it just sort of seems surreal to see something you are so used to being there all the time, and then it's gone. I think I am fascinated by the photos, so I had to post a few. (Thanks to Lowell Harris for the photos, I was at work when this was going on.)










No comments: