Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Feature: Random Acts of Randomness

So I am adding a new feature to the blog called Random Acts of Randomness.  As a daydreamer, my mind tends to wander a lot. And somehow, I have wandered into the idea that it was socially acceptable to verbalize many of the random things that wandered through my head. Luckily I have found myself around people that have enjoyed such random creativity, and have encouraged such behavior.  So I thought I should start sharing them on this blog to see how genius my ideas are, or find out if I need psychological attention.  In any case, random thoughts are always good for a laugh.  For example, here is one such thought:


Keeping Warm:
I think it would be funny to get one of those ski masks that cover your whole face except the eyes and mouth, and wear it next time you go to the bank. Just walk in, deposit some money, maybe comment on it being cold outside then leave.

 

No comments: