Friday, March 12, 2010

Some daily happenings around the house, mostly Sloane of course.

Sloane has become well adjusted to home life, well for the most part. I think Allie is an experience that just takes some time to get used to. But she is doing well and healthy and as cute as ever. The other kids lover her, and constantly shower her with love and attention, of course Allie might give too much attention, but loving none the less.



Okay, the photo with the pacifier, it shows how eager Allison is to help out and make baby Sloane feel as comfortable as possible. Whenever Sloane cries a little, Allie hunts down a pacifier and shoves it in her mouth. You can see how Sloane tried to protect herself in her semi-slumber state.



Yeah, it is pretty standard for us to gather around and just watch her. It totally cracks me up whenever I hear Andrew talk about how cute baby Sloane is.



SAY CHEESE!!!!



yeah, we take a lot of photos, and you can see here that she is already learning how to shun the camera. "No photos, no photos! Talk to the hand!!"

ALLISON!!



I don't know how many times we yell out her name. Wether it's dumping a box of cereal in the TV room or poking out the babies eyes, Allie seems to know how to get attention. This picture made me laugh, so many captions could go with this photo.



Can't count the times we come down early morning, only to find Allie has already helped herself to breakfast. Usually it is some kind of candy or chocolate.



ALLIE's ARK



Allie is always lining up her animals, or gathering them around something. I was rather impressed with how straight the line was the animals were making.



LAMB



Well we needed some food quick. Mmmmm so good........... twice.



1 comment:

Diana said...

Sloane is ADORABLE! Of course... I mean, c'mon she's a Deming! How sweet!! I wish we could have seen her--but we'll call you guys up next time we're in the neighborhood. ANd I LOVE that she has the cutest outfits and tons of cute blankets already! Would I expect any less? Not if my life counted on it!