Thursday, October 4, 2007

Portraits from September

One last group of pictures from the month of September. Basically these are just some quick portrait shots that I like. Nothing I spent too much time on. If I spend more time, or have a more organized photo shoot, I will also post them on my own dedicated "Travis Deming Photography" blog.


Just a quick photo of Allie. Sometimes I really like the "halo" effect (light coming from behind), but there are some challenges with the shadows on the face.


Another quick photo of Allie. It was overcast and close to sunset so the lighting was kind of weird, but I like the way it turned out.


Emma had to play in the grass. Not a great picture, but I kind of liked it.


This picture is not that great, but there were hundreds of Dragonflies flying around and I was hopping to capture that feeling. I wasn't that successful, but you can see several dragonflies, and the spots in the distance I believe are dragonflies.


Typical Emma expression.


Okay, I couldn't resist a Black and White picture. This was actually a picture I took testing a photo setup that I was going to use to photograph a friends baby.


One last one of Emma. Andrew is the most uncooperative child at the moment, but I will work on getting some pictures of him.