Monday, October 8, 2007

The Pistolero of Provo

So as Emma grows older, she is becoming quite the character. You know how they say "Girls are made of Sugar and Spice, and everything nice", well Emma is made of Sugar and Spice, and Cheyenne pepper. Here are a couple of notable happenings.

We were at Outback Steakhouse eating for a family Birthday get together and Emma was sitting next to Georgiana. The kids had milk and Georgiana had water. Well Geo goes to take a drink of water only to find her water a smooth creamy color. So Georgiana asks Emma, "Did you backwash in this?" Emma looks at the drink, then looks at George and pridefully nods yes. I can only imagine what Emma was thinking, "is this a trick question? the water is now full of milk isn't it?" Overall we had a laugh about it. Even the waiter was kind of confused on what drink Geo had when he went to replace it. What a laugh.

And just the other day I caught Emma trash talking to a neighborhood dog. We were eating dinner at my parents house and I walk outside to see her waving a Frisbee at the dog across the street yelling things like " you want this!" "stop barking dog!" etc. etc. I am just surprised that she did not use the line "you want a piece of me!" which she has used in various situations in the past.

So Emma keeps the day lively whether it is her telling of her dreams of being a pink ninja to inserting words like "poop" into the song "Who Let the Dogs Out", she keeps the day quite colorful. I look forward to future stories I will get to post.

No comments: